Lose Hill Lodge is the perfect holiday cottage to relax and unwind. Our priority is that you feel at home and comfortable throughout your stay. We only have a few house rules to help ensure the property remains safe and of the highest quality for our guests while respecting our neighbours and the local area.
Health & Safety
- Please be aware there is a drop from the patio to the grass.
- In the event of a fire, there is an extinguisher and fire blanket under the kitchen sink.
- The use of candles and tea lights in the property is forbidden.
- There is a no-smoking policy throughout the property, including e-cigarettes.
- The hot tub is heated to 38C. Please ensure you close the lid after use.
- Enter and exit the hot tub via the steps only.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- Please do not sit on the hot tub cover.
- Do not take glasses into the hot tub. Plastic glasses are provided in the kitchen.
- Please remove sunscreen and creams before use.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours and don’t use the hot tub after 11 pm.
- Have fun! 🙂
General House Rules
- Please do not sit on the breakfast bar.
- Accidents happen; we understand entirely. If you accidentally break something, please let us know so we can replace it for the next guests
- At the end of your stay, please fill the dishwasher and put it on (even if only part full).
- If you use the BBQ, please leave it clean for the next guests.
- Please clean up any dog mess from the garden.
- Please dispose of all rubbish and recycling in the wheelie bins provided. Our local bin day is Wednesday. Please put the wheelie bin on the pavement outside the property on a Tuesday night for collection. You will be able to see which colour bin is due for collection by the neighbour’s bins.
Any problems, please call us on 07950 198389.
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.