Lose Hill Lodge is a newly refurbished four-bedroom self-catering holiday cottage with a private hot tub. Nestled in the quaint village of Hope, Derbyshire, you will be ideally located to explore the Peak District National Park, with fabulous scenery and amenities on the doorstep. There are fantastic walks and cycling routes from the property, including Win Hill, Lose Hill, Back Tor and the Great Ridge.
Enjoy our open plan kitchen, living room and dining area totalling 50 sqm of sociable space. Lose Hill Lodge is the perfect holiday home for all generations and ideal for couples, small groups and families. We are incredibly child and pet-friendly, with a fully enclosed garden, a large hot tub and off-road parking.View full gallery
Key details about Lose Hill Lodge
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Two king-size bedrooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms, plus a further two twin bedrooms
- Village location within easy walking distance to a selection of pubs, cafes and shops
- 6-person hot tub
- Private and secure garden with BBQ, firepit, children’s playhouse, seating and dining furniture
- Off-street parking for 4/5 vehicles
- Bike storage area
- Tastefully decorated and maintained to a high standard throughout with quality fixtures and fittings
- 50sqm open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area perfect for socialising
- Family and pet-friendly bungalow with all accommodation and social spaces on one floor
- The perfect base to explore the Peak District National Park, with fabulous scenery and amenities on the doorstep
- Ideal for families, groups, social gatherings and anyone attending local events and weddings
Included in Your Stay...
Unlimited use of the hot tub
Free WiFi, Sky TV & Netflix
Hand & bath towels, & hot tub towels
Private & secure garden
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Tea & coffee
First aid kit
Iron & ironing board
Washing machine & tumble dryer with washing powder
Dog bath & dog towels
BBQ & firepit
Book & toy library
Bike storage area
Holiday home in Hope with hot tub
To be enjoyed all seasons, Lose Hill Lodge is the perfect base to explore the beautiful Derbyshire Dales and Peak District National Park. Only a short drive from some of the best local attractions, including Chatsworth House, Bakewell, Buxton and Derwent Reservoir. Visitor-favourites Castleton and Hathersage are on the doorstep with their selection of restaurants, pubs, shops, and cafes. Many accessible walks and cycling trails are available in the area, starting from the property or a short drive away, including the Monsal Trail, Mam Tor and Stanage Edge.Explore Lose Hill and the local area
Family-managed Lose Hill Lodge is located in the lovely village of Hope within easy walking distance of a handful of excellent local pubs, cafés and shops. Conveniently reached from Sheffield, Manchester and further afield by car or public transport to Hope Train Station, a short 15-minute walk through the village.Local pubs and cafes
- Luxury accommodation to suit all generations, ideal for couples, small groups and single/multiple families
- The lodge comfortably accommodates up to eight people in four bedrooms – two king-sized bedrooms with private ensuites and two twin rooms plus a main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living room and dining area totalling 50 sqm of sociable space
- Fully equipped with everything you need during your stay, including high-quality bedding and towels, plus extra hot tub towels
- Kitchen is well appointed with an induction hob, granite worktops, fan oven, large fridge freezer, roasting pots, toaster, coffee pots, teapot and dishwasher
- Dining area with large designer industrial style 8-person table with views of Win Hill
- Living area has plenty of comfy luxury seating, a large wall-mounted TV with Sky and Netflix, five-metre patio doors leading to the patio and garden
- Complimentary games and book library
- Travel cots and highchairs available
- Children’s tableware
- Secure enclosed garden to the rear of the property
- Roast marshmallows in the metal piggie, sit on tree trunks and play in the kid’s playhouse
- Children’s books and toys
- Master Porcelanosa-tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- All accommodation and social spaces on one floor
Peak District holiday cottage with hot tub
- Dog bath and towels provided
- Enclosed fenced garden
- Dog treats provided
- Can I bring my dog/s?
Yes, we love dogs and provide a dog bath and towels. We also have an enclosed fenced garden. After every visit, we ensure the entire property, inside and out, is thoroughly cleaned and ready for our next guests. The local area is very dog friendly, including pubs and cafes.
- Is the hot tub an additional charge?
No. You have unlimited and exclusive use of the six-person large outdoor hot tub throughout your stay. The hot tub is HSE compliant and made by Jacuzzi.
- Do you accept groups?
Yes. Lose Hill Lodge suits all generations, ideal for couples, small groups and single/multiple families. The lodge comfortably accommodates up to eight people in four bedrooms – two king-sized bedrooms with private ensuites and two twin rooms plus a main bathroom.
- Is the property accessible for guests with limited mobility?
Yes. The property is a bungalow with all bedrooms, bathrooms and social spaces on the ground floor. We also have private off-street parking for 4/5 cars directly outside the property. Please note there is a small step from the kitchen diner into the living room seating area.
- Is there a pub, café or shops nearby?
Yes, there are several excellent local shops, cafes and pub restaurants in the village less than four minutes walk away!
- Is the garden enclosed?
Yes, the garden is gated, fenced and fully enclosed.
- Do you have parking?
Yes, we have private off-road parking directly outside the property for 4 /5 cars.
Photo gallerySee a selection of photos of the lodge, plus garden, outside the property and surrounding area...
House rulesWe don’t want to hamper your fun, but do have a few easy to follow rules to be mindful of...
Checking in and outRead about checking in and out times, and anything else relating to arriving and departing the property...
Explore and unwind in the Peaks. For ideas and free days out visit www.Facebook/losehilllodge